1 person is interested
Leadership Board - Be Part of the Arthritis Movement!
1 person is interested
Join an Arthritis Foundation, Local Leadership Board in Arkansas.
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community. In this leadership role you:
- Represent the Arthritis Foundation at official functions in the community and through social media.
- Actively participate in at least one special event annually.
- Ensure the Arthritis Foundation fulfills its commitment to diverse volunteer leadership that reflects the communities served.
- Serve as an advocate.
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Local Leadership Board meetings (currently held virtually).
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Ability to support financial give/get commitment of local leadership board members.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
About Arthritis Foundation - Arkansas
P.O. Box 56481, Little Rock, AR 72215, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Little Rock, AR 72205
September 16, 2021
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- RECOMMENDED TERM: Three-year term, renewable for one additional term ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENT: Minimum of 2-3 hours per month