Leadership Board Needs a Community Leader Chair
Join the Arthritis Foundation, Leadership Board in Arkansas as the Community Network Chair.
Local Leadership Board members support the Arthritis Foundation’s mission and fundraising activities by opening doors to influence individuals, organizations, and community partners to build awareness among the arthritis community.
As the Community Network Chair, you will build and lead a committee of volunteers to manage key activities that support growth of the arthritis community throughout Arkansas.
In this leadership role you:
- Lead and support volunteer recruitment and participation for the key program areas - community outreach, peer-led support and education groups, and a patient-reported outcome assessment.
- Drive activities that help people with arthritis and their caregivers find opportunities for connection, education, and empowerment through their arthritis journey.
- Build ongoing relationships with healthcare providers and other key partners in the local community to connect people with arthritis to Foundation programs and services.
- Actively engage the Leadership Board in mission priorities and serve as a liaison by connecting arthritis community issues and patient-report data from the patient-report assessment to fellow Leadership Board members,
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community.
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation
- Working knowledge of Arthritis Foundation resources and programs.
- Subject matter expertise in patient education, empowerment and/or support.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis.
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
About Arthritis Foundation - Arkansas
P.O. Box 56481, Little Rock, AR 72215, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Little Rock, AR 72205
September 16, 2021
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- TERM: One-year term, renewable for two additional terms ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENT: minimum 2-3 hours per month