Leadership Board - Champion the Volunteer Experience
Join Arthritis Foundation, Local Leadership Board in Arkansas as the Volunteer Engagement Chair.
Volunteer Engagement Chairs build a diverse volunteer base to support annual plans and goals, provide connection between volunteers, and lead onboarding efforts to ensure that volunteers are engaged and have the resources necessary to be successful in their role and make an impact in the arthritis community.
- Recruit and lead a committee that effectively supports the activities to build a diverse volunteer base.
- Develop plan to identify, vet, recruit, and retain volunteers necessary to support all fundraising and mission activities locally.
- Lead the onboarding process for new Local Leadership Board members.
- Implement or support the onboarding, orientation and training process for local volunteers.
- Ensure volunteer base reflects the diversity of the communities as well as the necessary mix of skills and experiences to achieve the annual plan of the market.
- Establish and foster current connections with fraternal or civic organizations to build volunteer capacity.
- Relevant professional experience and accomplishments in career and/or extensive personal experience and accomplishments within arthritis community
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and passion for improving the lives of people with arthritis
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
About Arthritis Foundation - Arkansas
P.O. Box 56481, Little Rock, AR 72215, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Little Rock, AR 72205
September 16, 2021
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- RECOMMENDED TERM: Two-year term, renewable for one additional term ANTICIPATED TIME COMMITMENT: 5-10 hours per month, depending on local activity