Pro Bono Network Lawyer Bootcamps
Are you an Illinois attorney looking to do some pro bono work but don't know how? Contact Pro Bono Network to learn how we make legal volunteering easy. We have training, supervision and backup... now all we need it you! For more information contact PBN at Bill.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our PBN BOOT CAMP
It's that time again when we all come together to learn some new skills and get trained to help those so desperately in need. While we don't know exactly whether the trainings will be in person or remote, sign up and add it to your calendar.
We will be doing trainings on:
If we end up doing any of the trainings in person, they will ALL be streamed so you can also watch them
from home as well.
All the trainings will be in the morning... Contact Bill Vogt at Bill.email@example.com to learn more and reserve your spot!
* September 20 - Cook County Senior Clinics
* September 23 - Guardianship Litigation (this is a new and FABULOUS project!)
* September 24 - Order of Protection Litigation
* September 27 - DuPage County Senior Clinics
* September 28 - Social Security Reconsiderations and Appeals * September 30 - Adult, Juvenile and Cannabis Expungement
* October 1 - U-Visa Applications
* October 4 - Tenant Advocacy/Eviction Prevention
* October 5 - Simple Divorce
* October 8 - DACA applications (and renewals?)
About Pro Bono (legal) Network
P.O. Box 469, OAK PARK, IL 60303, US
We are making a difference by helping more attorneys volunteer! We make it easy and rewarding by making the work as convenient as we can. It's about serving the volunteer. Now over 200 volunteers thoughout Chicago working together with most legal aid agencies.
PBN works to make volunteering as easy as possible, espeically for those outside of Chicago's Loop. It has an operational model which ensures attorneys that trainings, meetings, and any required appearances will occur close by and before 2:00pm. PBN works exclusively in Illinois.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 16, 2021
- Legal (General)
- Orientation or Training