7 people are interested
7 people are interested
i Am My Sister (iAMS) is currently seeking diverse and qualified individuals to join our Board of Directors.
iAMS serves the NY Tri-State Area with an immediate focus in NYC and Long Island. Applicants should have a local presence but a global mindset.
What is involved in being an iAMS Board Member?
- Influence and Develop Policy
- Participate in Fundraising
- Develop Marketing Strategies
- Build Community Relationships
- Provide Budgetary Oversight
- Participate in Strategic Planning
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About I Am My Sister
5 Brewster Street, Suite 153, Glen Cove, NY 11542, US
i Am My Sister is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to guiding high school and college young ladies as they navigate through their journey of life, self-love, and discovery. Our programs and initiatives are centered around building physical and mental wellness, education, career and workforce development, entrepreneurship, and networking.
i Am My Sister, started in Gaston County, North Carolina in 2010 has prided itself on implementing innovative programs and events as well as having the ability to stand out as a leader in the communities in which we serve. Our innovative program design has allowed us to partner with schools, churches, government agencies, and public and private organizations. We are excited about our new home in New York ready to service the Long Island and NY Tri-State Area.
BUILDING A SISTERHOOD OF CONFIDENT, THRIVING YOUNG LADIES!
i Am My Sister represents the bond of girls and women...of sisters. It represents the understanding and compassion that we have for one another. It represents the responsibility we must carry to uplift and build up our sisters. We are accountable to and for one another because "WHAT AFFECTS YOU AFFECTS ME".
Multiple locations Glen Cove, NY 11542
September 15, 2021
- Youth Services
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- The Board of Directors meets on a monthly basis. This meeting may be via conference call or video conferencing. When possible and safe we look forward to being able to meet face-to-face.
- i Am My Sister Board Members will consider i Am My Sister a philanthropic priority and make annual gifts that reflect that priority.