Ushers and Box Office volunteers for GSO Concerts
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
397 people are interested
The Georgia Symphony Orchestra is in need of volunteers to assist with the Box Office and the seating of patrons for each of event throughout our season.
The Georgia Symphony has a number of volunteer support groups whose members generously contribute their time and talents to support an extensive schedule of concerts, community outreach activities and education programs that serve over 20,000 children and adults each year.
As a Georgia Symphony volunteer, you have the opportunity to work and learn in a variety of different behind-the-scene environments, from working with students in music education programs to raising funds at special benefit events. You also have the chance to meet other people along the way who share your love of symphonic music and your desire to make a difference in Cobb County's cultural life. Our valued volunteers are critical in our continued efforts to achieve and maintain the mission of your Georgia Symphony Orchestra.Our Volunteer Commitment to You:
- We will offer you meaningful work that truly matters to the mission and vision of your Georgia Symphony.
- We will give you the opportunity to expand your awareness and appreciation of symphonic music.
- We will give you assignments that allow you to grow in organizational and leadership skills.
- We will provide forums in which you can interact with other people who are passionate about outstanding symphonic music.
- We will thank you frequently and profusely for your contributions, and we will mean it!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1171 Whitlock AvenueMarietta, GA 30064
- People 55+
- Must be at least 15
- 3 hours