1 person is interested
Helping patients and families at Capital Medical Center
1 person is interested
Want to make a meaningful contribution to the hospital and the community by making a difference in people’s lives?
MultiCare Capital Medical Center is now accepting applications for hospital volunteers. Hospital volunteers are key to helping MultiCare provide exceptional service to our patients and visitors by providing both behind-the-scenes support for hospital departments as well as public-facing positions at our main entrance.We can match your skills, interests and availability with the perfect volunteer positions. Must be 16 years old to volunteer.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
3900 Capital Mall Dr. SWOlympia, WA 98502
September 15, 2021
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- MultiCare has a 100 hour commitment. This averages out to one 4-hour shift a week.