1 person is interested
Winterfest Preview Event
1 person is interested
Interested in working with the GAPF team to provide excellent customer service to our donors and corporate sponsors and get a sneak peek into our premier winter festival?
Help us to do so by becoming a Winterfest Preview Event Volunteer!
Membership Event Volunteers are responsible for helping GAPF create an enjoyable and memorable experience for our Members and Sponsors. This may include event setup, checking members into the event, taking photos during the event, and other tasks as assigned.
Dress Code for Event:
- jeans without rips, holes, or frayed edges
- Nice shoes
- t-shirt- provided by GAPF
- Jacket and hat
- the weather may vary so please dress accordingly
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work with the public and learn more about event management
- Enthusiasm, friendliness, and a positive attitude
- Present themselves in a professional manner
- Respect for confidentiality of the Gateway Arch Park Foundation’s volunteers, partners, members, and donors
- Willingness to take initiative, and voice ideas
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended periods of time (up to 4 hours at a time)
- Ability to occasionally lift and move up to forty (40) pounds
Volunteers may be subject to a background check and training prior to the event. Please contact Meagan Patterson at email@example.com if you have any questions.
About GATEWAY ARCH PARK FOUNDATION
1 S MEMORIAL DR STE 700, SAINT LOUIS, MO 63102, US
The Gateway Arch Park Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with a mission to ensure that the Gateway Arch, its grounds, neighboring public space, and attractions will be a vital, welcoming, and well-supported resource for the community and nation for generations to come.
Founded in 2009 to support and coordinate a project to connect, invigorate and expand the Arch grounds, the Foundation is a conservancy that collaborates with partners to operate and maintain the improvements made through the CityArchRiver project.
500 Chestnut StreetSt. LouisSt. Louis, MO 63101
September 15, 2021
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 4 hours on November 19th
- Excellent communication skills A desire to work with the public and learn more about event management Enthusiasm, friendliness, and a positive attitude Present themselves in a professional manner Respect for confidentiality of the Gateway Arch Pa