DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Public Relations Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Public Relations Assistant is a volunteer position for those interested in providing administrative support to the PR department of the International NGO, ONETrack International, by performing various activities and tasks in order to maintain and enhance the perception of client among various internal and external audiences. This position will help raise awareness to promote our Transition to Home orphan-care, the practice of removing orphaned children from their orphanages and placing them in the households of biological family members.
If you are a smart, ambitious and creative natural communicator who likes the excitement of new challenges and who is looking fro experience in the NGO sector, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a hardworking Public Relations Assistant to support our PR department and help us shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our values and mission.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.)
- Suggest innovative ideas in brainstorming sessions
- Provide assistance organization and execution of different events
- Draft and design different type of PR content (for example media announcements, newsletters and speeches)
- Edit and proofread press releases, videos and presentations
- Build and maintain long-term relations with clients, media, local politicians, vendors etc.
- Examine and document media coverage and track relevant PR metrics
- Maintain contact databases and mailing lists with updates
- Create project-specific media lists to support PR team
- Responsible for the press clip archive and scanning of materials for periodical reports
- Perform a variety of different administrative tasks
This position is designed to be a minimum of a 6-month commitment with ongoing opportunities for the right candidates. Hours per week vary depending on campaigns and events. In addition, this is a remote role. As a result, candidates can work from anywhere!
Want to learn more? Check out our website!
About ONETrack International
217 Bonham Road, Dedham, MA 02026, US
Our Mission ONETrack International promotes proper orphan-care solutions by encouraging our Transition to Home approach to family reunification. We work to uphold, introduce and train globally-recognized international laws and standards that protect an orphaned child’s rights to be raised by biological relatives, or other suitable providers, within their communities of birth in situations where it is practical and appropriate. We advocate and practice these principles at both the community and global levels by supporting and advising organizations that work with parentless and vulnerable children around the world. Our Vision A world in which all orphaned children have the opportunity to grow as a member of a family, receive proper educations and healthcare, as well as one in which orphanages and international adoption are reserved as an important function for those cases without other options.
ONETrack International promotes proper orphan-care solutions by encouraging our Transition to Home approach to family reunification. At the village-level, ONETrack will continue to provide for orphaned children by removing them from their overcrowded and under-resourced orphanages and placing them in the households of extended family members (and providing for all their education and health needs and caretaker support) and in a conflict context, we will be providing for separated children by keeping the remaining family members together and removing them from collective institutions (such as refugee camps) to private homes. ONETrack International's US and Greek teams are in the process of launching projects in northern Greece to assist separated children from the Yazidi refugee community by facilitating the transition from their camps to individual homes. We currently support operations in Liberia to sponsor orphans affected by ebola and their host families, in Honduras strengthening communities so that unaccompanied minors will not be put in danger during a future "Migrant Caravan", and we have begun working to support parentless children in Zimbabwe and The Gambia.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 13, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Analytics
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of a 6-month commitment with ongoing opportunities for the right candidates. Hours per week vary depending on campaigns and events