Blood Drive Volunteer - Wayne County (Downriver)
Blood Drive Ambassadors welcome and assist blood donors with registration and provide attention, care and refreshments following blood donation.
- Provide a warm, friendly greeting to all donors
- Instruct and make donor comfortable in registration procedures
- Be alert and notify Red Cross staff if a donor does not appear to be feeling well
- Offer refreshments and conversation
- Help schedule appointments for the next blood drive
- Set up and maintain cleanliness in canteen area
- Screen blood donors for health concerns
About American Red Cross: Michigan Region
7800 Outer Drive West, Suite 205, Detroit, MI 48235, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple LocationsWayne County, MI 48192
September 13, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training