Share your passion for the game of soccer with Grand Rapids youth! We're looking for volunteer coaches to work with children ages 4-9.
Time commitment: 2 hours per week. 1 practice (Tuesday or Thursday between 5:30 and 7:30 pm) and 1 game (Saturdays between 9:00 am and noon)
Location: Aberdeen or MacKay-Jaycees Park
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Knowledge of the game of soccer preferred
- Enthusiasm and ability to work well with children required
- Availability on Tuesday or Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings required
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About City of Grand Rapids Parks and Recreation Department
201 Market Ave SW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503, US
To provide our community with inspirational experiences through the responsible management and collaborative stewardship of the City’s natural, educational, and cultural resources.
Create a connected network of parks, natural areas and waterways accessible to the entire Grand Rapids community.
Create programs and projects that support the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of community members.
Create diverse experiences by drawing on community feedback, local ecology and national trends.
Seek innovative solutions to become more financially self-sustainable and diversify funding sources
Multiple locations Grand Rapids, MI 49503
September 13, 2021
- Sports Coaching
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per week. 1 practice (Tuesday or Thursday between 5:30 and 7:30 pm) and 1 game (Saturdays between 9:00 am and noon)
- Must be 18 years old or older Knowledge of the game of soccer preferred Enthusiasm and ability to work well with children required Availability on Tuesday or Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings required