2 people are interested
Special Events Internship- Arthritis Foundation Tampa Bay
ORGANIZATION: Arthritis Foundation - Florida
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Arthritis Foundation- Tampa Bay
Special Events Internship
The Arthritis Foundation is seeking an energetic and passionate special events and development intern to assist with the planning, organization, coordination, development and growth of the Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run and Soiree by the Bay events in Tampa Bay.
Our team of dedicated professionals and volunteers are leading the fight for the arthritis community and helping to conquer everyday battles through life-changing information and resources, access to optimal care, advancements in science, and building community connections.
- Conduct market and prospect research
- Silent auction procurement and management
- Solicitation of in-kind event donations
- Event planning, coordination and execution
- Volunteer recruitment and coordination
- Assist event committee with resources, scheduling meetings, meeting notes, etc.
- Assist in working with event teams and sponsors
- Cultivation and stewardship of constituents and donors
- Attend and participate in fundraising event related activities and meetings (may be virtual)
- Promote the Arthritis Foundation’s mission throughout the community
- Assist with administrative projects as needed
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Internet savvy with regular and consistent computer and internet access
- Self-motivated, team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible, and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a group and independently
- Must have reliable transportation
For consideration please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
About Arthritis Foundation - Florida
9500 Koger Blvd N, Suite #102, St Petersburg, FL 33702, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
1 Steinbrenner DriveTampa, FL 33614
July 5, 2023
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- Project Management
- Must be at least 18