tree nursery and plantation support in Mara Region-Tanzania (EA)
The opportunity targets to provide education and to do research on what type of soil that can grow trees which will reduce air pollution and support water to local villages. The program will supply trees per free to villagers so as to bring courage on planting trees. Growing this kind of trees will reduce or limit environmental devastation and improve health to the community. The program have to provide another opportunity through education and material support on making people not to cut trees for firewood but to use electric power or solar panels for cooking or making bricks for house construction. This opportunity needs finance and knowledge support.
7 More opportunities with Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
About Tanzania Environmental, Health and Disability Services Organization (TEHDSO)
P.O. BOX, Rufiji Street Mwanza, P.O. BOX 1310, Rwamlimi Street Musoma, Mwanza, Mwanza, TZ
Promote community sustainable development through awareness creation on health services, like; Medical supports & Treatment. Environmental protection and conservation issues, Community support to Vulnerable children, Women, Elders, Disabled and Community as a whole.
- History of the organization:
TANZANIA ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH AND DISABILITY SERVICES ORGANIZATION (TEHDSO). The organization registered on 20th March 2018 with registration No.00NGO/0009593 for promoting community health and environmental conservation.
- Goals Raising community awareness on of health and communicable diseases like HIV and AIDS, and non-communicable diseases. Promote and enhance environmental protection and conservation.
- Programs: Health Program (Teaching Program) Environmental Conservation Program, Vocational training and job creation program, Women empowerment program, Orphans and Vulnerable Children support program, Program for the disabled, Program for the sick people, Program for the people living with HIV/AIDS, Program for Nursery and Day Care center.
Provision of health education on non, and communicable diseases. Conduct research, mobilize/provide support to (MVC’S), IPC Services, Serve terminally ill, CHF support, Environmental protection. Environmental health, Supporting the poor/disabled/sick/orphans/vulnerable children/young women and women. Promote Human Rights to People, relief/peace & conflict management. Fund raising. Shooting/documentary. Link/work with volunteers, & other NGOs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 12, 2021
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Education
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 40
- Orientation or Training
- Time is from the day of this opportunity and when reach to our designation will work for three days in a week on field work
- Financial support, skills and material support including scientific soil machines and tree seeds