Save Lives by Cruising the Roads as a Blood Transportation Specialist
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Cascades Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
· Transport blood from collection site to Red Cross laboratory
· Transport finished blood or blood products to hospital customers as routine or "stat" deliveries
· Pick up empty boxes from hospitals as necessary
· Deliver supplies to blood collection sites as needed
· Complete required paperwork and obtain signatures as necessary
· Communicate with Red Cross staff on feedback from customers or any urgent issues
Drive in a safe and responsible manner as a representative of the American Red Cross.
About American Red Cross - Cascades Region
3131 N. Vancouver Ave, Portland, OR 97227, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things. The Red Cross workforce is made up of over 90% volunteers, meaning our mission is carried out by community members like yourself.
Multiple locations Dallas, OR 97338
September 29, 2022
- Bus/Van Driving
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- minimum of 6 months