Mid-Level React Developer For Web App (BaseCamp Project)
About The Project
Our goal is to design a platform that brings together all the different tools necessary to deliver an engaging, memorable, unique, educational experience. These tools will be geared towards technology and programming content.
In addition, this project aims to provide a place for junior developers to explore, implement, and share their knowledge with the platform community.
Further, in order to achieve our primary goals, we believe that the platform should include various gamification aspects, achievements, and a sense of progression and accomplishments.
About The Role
- Develop frontend codebase in line with React best practices and architecture style.
- Given UI/UX wireframes, be able to bring them to life in support of the product vision.
- Be able to collaborate and work closely with other developers and the team to produce full-stack feature implementations.
- Have a few years of experience.
- Have worked on a few projects.
- Understand the different components that complete a product/project in your domain.
- Bring vigor, passion, motivation and energy.
- Eager to push the boundaries of your knowledge and complete complex tasks.
- Able to produce faster and with less guidance than a Junior role, but require more direction and input on tasks than a Senior role.
- Are comfortable with the tools of your craft.
- Able to make low-mid level architecture/design decisions without guidance.
- Can commit 5-10+ hours/week.
About The Organization
Dev Launchers is an international nonprofit organization dedicated to preparing people from diverse backgrounds to tackle future-proof careers. We are made up of people just like you .
Dev Launchers facilitates ambitious open-source software projects, along with other projects centered around communities and products. We use those same projects to train our members in skills in the realm of software, leadership, community management, product development, marketing, and anything else that may be required to launch real-world products.We are dedicated to preparing our members for success!
About DEV LAUNCHERS
N/A, AUSTIN, TX 78741, US
To bridge opportunity gaps through technology and education.
Dev Launchers is a nonprofit organization focused on helping people from diverse communities get involved in the tech industry!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 22, 2021
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Mobile Programming
- Software Development
- Must be at least 16
- 5-10+ hours/week