American Red Cross - Vehicle Car Wash Coordinator
Help coordinate the scheduling, utilization, maintenance and documentation, of American Red Cross vehicles to ensure the organization has a fully operational and deployable fleet.
Volunteers needed the first Saturday of each month for between 3-4 hours to assist. Key Responsibilities
- Ensure each vehicles registration, insurance and associated documents are properly stored/displayed in all regional fleet vehicles.
- Support vehicle maintenance and repairs in concert with the fleet vendor [Element] and the local automotive maintenance and repair shops.
- Work with local service providers and Fleet staff to ensure timely preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles.
- Performing light maintenance and support keeping vehicles clean to ensure the fleet remains in top condition.
- Conduct regular inspections of vehicles to identify repair or maintenance needs as they arise.
- Advise regional Operations team of process improvements to help find efficiencies in maintaining the regional fleet.
- Support the onboarding of new authorized drivers to the American Red Cross in all departments ensuring they have received correct training on the organizations processes and safety guidelines as it relates to fleet
About American Red Cross
1450 S Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90021, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things. Join a team of 4000+ regular volunteers in the Los Angeles Region to deliver services to local communities daily, weekly or monthly.
100 Red Cross CirclePomona, CA 91768
September 9, 2021
- Bus/Van Driving
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One shift per month, on the first Saturday of the month. 3-5 hours per shift. Minimum commitment of 6 months.