Volunteer to drive housebound seniors
Lamorinda Village supports older adults in our community. We are looking for drivers to help take housebound seniors to doctor's appointments etc. Thank you for considering!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Lamorinda Village Inc
P.O. Box 57, Lafayette, CA 94549, US
Actively building a community that embraces connections, caring, and choices in how we live and thrive.
Lamorinda Village is a community-based network of people over age 55 living in Lafayette, Moraga, and Orinda, California. Our purpose is to provide the support and connections that will help us remain in our own homes as we get older.
Membership in Lamorinda Village provides a wide array of services that include:
- Home-based volunteer services as far-ranging as transportation, light housekeeping, grocery shopping, minor household repairs, and friendly visitors
- One-call concierge referrals to screened service providers that can include gardeners, painters, attorneys, accountants, and personal care attendants
- Cultural, social, and educational events and gatherings as well as smaller interest-based groups of Village members
- Health, wellness, and fitness activities
Multiple locations Lafayette, CA 94549
September 9, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- There are no time commitments. The service is done based on your availability.