Marketing and Communications for Small Nonprofit
Sauers Cares is a nonprofit devoted to local causes and needs - as determined by its surrounding community. We start by identifying a need in the community and then work together as a team to develop a creative solution to make an impact. The nonprofit often works in partnership with other nonprofits who are already doing great things and could benefit from the input and efforts of the Sauers Cares Team.
Position: Marketing and Communications
Description: Sauers Cares seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist marketing and communications efforts. This position is an excellent opportunity to showcase experience and knowledge in marketing and communications while learning a deeper understanding of Sauers Cares and working with a dedicated and inspiring team.
- Develop content for and support maintenance for Sauers Cares website (WordPress Platform) and social media channels (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram), including researching and implementing new strategies and audiences.
- Assist in planning, writing, and managing monthly newsletter
- Draft, distribute, and pitch news releases, media alerts, and other stories
- Document Hope Deliveries and Fundraisers through photography and videography, as well as by tracking success stories and collecting quotes.
- Assist with the design of flyers, graphics, e-vites, and other marking material for events hosted by Sauers Cares
- Collaborate with team members on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Experience with social media management
- Working knowledge of website management - specifically content development and editing (WordPress, basic HTML, etc.).
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines. An effective communicator, both written and oral.
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Sauers Cares and the communities we deliver Hope to
About SAUERS CARES
85 STEAMBOAT DR, WARMINSTER, PA 18974, US
When we partner, your cause becomes our cause.
Our organization was founded on the idea of supporting local causes by making impactful contributions to other nonprofits in the area who need a boost. Our organization seeks out other organizations that need help with specific projects and initiatives, pull together our resources and network, and create impactful contributions for the partner organization and community.
85 Steamboat DriveWarminster, PA 18974
September 9, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- 4-6 hours per week, aside from when attending events and activities in the community that we're involved in and journaling about it for content.