Audio & Visual Assistant at QPL
QPL’s Marketing Department is looking for an Audio & Visual Assistant to help with a variety of tasks that are involved with virtual programming primarily on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube).
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and schedule audio/video tests with presenters prior to the program
- Troubleshoot any technology issues with the presenter beforehand
- Monitor the virtual live programs on various platforms to ensure quality and communicate with presenters as needed.
- Review any pre-recorded program videos and schedule to air as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Need to be virtually available on Saturdays and evenings.
- Must be computer and technology savvy
- Must be knowledgeable on various social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must own a computer at home, with high-speed internet connection.
- Must be 18 years of age and older
- Must have at least a high school degree or equivalent
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Queens Public Library
8911 MERRICK BLVD, JAMAICA, NY 11432, US
Queens Public Library transforms lives by cultivating personal and intellectual growth and by building strong communities.
We at Queens Public Library believe deeply in equity and that libraries are fundamental in empowering people to take charge of their lives, their governments and their communities.
Volunteers lend their talents and time on behalf of others. Ranging in age from 14 to 80, volunteers are a daily inspiration to customers; help deliver great programming and services; and offer the highest quality of attentiveness to the public.
You can make a difference by helping at any one of our 70 locations, located in every Queens neighborhood. You can...
- Help homebound adults, youth, and seniors get books, movies, and music through Mail-a-Book Services
- Read to youngsters whose parents are working or still learning English
- Teach adults job skills and interview techniques
- Help teens strengthen their academic skills and prepare for college as a Homework Helper or Academic Tutor
- Welcome New Americans, helping them learn English and prepare them to become citizens...and more!
Check out all our service opportunities!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 9, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Need to be virtually available on Saturdays and evenings as well.
- Must submit a resume to email@example.com