5 people are interested
Deliver Food to Residents on our Boca Campus Bi-Weekly Thursdays at 9am
ORGANIZATION: Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
JFS is seeking volunteers to deliver food pantry items to residents of the Gould and Weinberg Houses on our Boca Raton campus.
- Deliveries take place every other Thursday morning. Ideally, we are seeking a volunteer who can commit to this opportunity on a regular basis through the summer.
- Volunteers arrive on campus between 8:30am and 9:00am to meet our food pantry truck in front of the Gould House (a residential building on the Jewish Federation campus in Boca).
- Volunteers are provided with a list of JFS clients and their apartment numbers, along with a bin full of pre-bagged food packages to deliver to the client's door.
- Once Gould House resident deliveries are completed, the volunteers drive to the Weinberg house (on the same campus) and make deliveries to the residents there.
- The total time commitment for the volunteer is 1.5- 2 hours maximum.
- High School students age 16+ are welcome to participate for community services hours.
- morning / 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services
21300 Coleman Blvd., Boca Raton, FL 33428, US
Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services is a non-profit, non-sectarian human service agency that is committed to enhancing and improving the quality of life for all members of the community through a comprehensive range of counseling, support services and educational programs.
JFS seeks to provide a helping hand to all in South Palm Beach County regardless of age, culture, religion, ethnicity, race or sexual orientation. Families in crisis, frail seniors in need of assistance in the home, adults dealing with life cycle challenges, schools seeking to educate students about substance abuse and other issues, and institutions and businesses looking for educational partnerships all rely on JFS for support and clinical expertise.
21100 95th Avenue South#100Boca Raton, FL 33428
May 12, 2022
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Elder care
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours