4 people are interested
Apply to be a part of our Leadership Team: Board Fellows Program
ORGANIZATION: Net Impact Boston
Please visit the new page to apply.
4 people are interested
JOIN THE LEADERSHIP TEAM from September 2022 to August 2023 !
Please apply by going to :
Achieve personal and professional growth, build meaningful relationships, and create positive environmental and social impact with the Net Impact Boston Leadership Team!
We are currently hiring for Board Fellows Lead and Board Fellows Team Member and will keep the roles open until we fill the positions. If any of the below interest you, please apply here: https://www.netimpactboston.org/call-to-leadership. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board Fellows Lead
The Board Fellows Lead manages the Board Fellows Program and facilitates a matching process each year to place professionals on local nonprofit boards for year-long board fellowships.
Estimated Time Commitment: 10 - 15 hours/month
- Manage the yearly matching cycle, which involves: posting applications for host organizations and fellows online; managing communications with all applicants; reviewing applications; making preliminary matches; speaking with the organization and fellow about matches; connecting the organization and fellow for each match
- Manage relationships with 5 - 8 organizations and fellows each application cycle
- Lead recruitment efforts to ensure the program has quality host organizations and fellow applications during each matching cycle, working in partnership with the Leadership Team to leverage their networks and establish partnerships to build a pipeline
- Run 1 - 2 events focused on recruitment and/or training for host organizations and fellows
- Oversee efforts to engage with current host organizations and fellows, working to provide support to host organizations and fellows, checking in 2 - 4 times per year to ensure the fellowship is on track, and submitting a survey to each party at the end of the fellowship to solicit feedback
- Develop marketing content for Board Fellows events and recruitment opportunities to be shared publicly on social media accounts and the Net Impact Boston newsletter
Board Fellows Team Member
The purpose of this role is to design and deliver a support system for current host organizations and fellows focused on engaging with current participants to provide training, help develop a sense of community amongst program participants, and ensuring that the year-long fellowships are on track and meeting established goals. Strong relationship building skills are a major plus. The team member will also support the Co-Chairs in the recruitment and matching process.
Estimated Time Commitment: 7-10 hours/month
- Develops/executes a plan to provide support to current host organizations and Board fellows during their year-long fellowship
- Checks-in with host organizations and fellows 2-4 times during the course of the year-long fellowship to ensure the fellowship is on track and meeting the goals established in the Memo of Understanding
- Communicates regularly with host organizations and fellows to learn key progress of Board Fellows progress, identify any problems with placements, projects, and within fellowship
- Supports website improvements and marketing communications support to raise awareness and increase visibility of Board Fellows program
- Responsible for managing 1-3 organization and Fellow relationships each application cycle
About Net Impact Boston
Boston, Boston, MA 02108, US
Net Impact Boston’s mission is to connect like-minded professionals who aim to use business as a force for environmental & social impact by providing events, dialogue, and resources for companies and individuals.
Net Impact Boston (NIB) is the Professional chapter of Net Impact, a global association formed to mobilize a new generation to use their careers to drive transformational change in their workplaces and the world. Our chapter includes Boston Area professionals who represent a variety of business sectors. Our members are committed to practicing and promoting the principles of social responsibility throughout the local community and beyond. We also work with Net Impact student chapters at various colleges and universities in the Greater Boston area.
Multiple locations Cambridge, MA 02138
July 24, 2022
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- 7 - 15 hours per month