Social Media Coordinator
Passionate about social media? Good with scheduling and sharing content? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for some additional marketing help for our non-profit organization - specifically with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
1) Based on our current social media plan, you would schedule 1 post of shareable content M-F, which will be provided. You would be responsible for writing the teasing copy for the article sharing and, in the case of Twitter, making sure that the post can be RT'd and still remain within the character count limitations.
2) In addition, you would schedule 1-2 posts of promotional SCORE content (also provided) during the week.
3) RT'ing relevant tweets from specified accounts/lists (training will be provided) on a daily basis during the week.
3) We would like all of next week's posts scheduled by the Friday before, whenever possible.
-- Knowledge of scheduling social media using SaaS tools. You will be made a member on our SocialPilot account and will be able to schedule all posts in that software. If you've used Hootsuite, Buffer, etc. then you'll quickly pick this up. Otherwise, you will be trained in its use :)
-- Knowledge of how to use Google Spreadsheets (training available)
-- (optional) Knowledge of how to use Asana (again, training available)
-- You would be required to go through a basic set of online training to become an official SCORE volunteer (less than 45 minutes) and from there, you're off and running with most of our social media accounts.
SCORE's mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education. You can be part of this dedicated and passionate volunteer organization!
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, is extremely flexible, and can be done from your home or home office.
Apply today at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer
About SCORE Vermont: St. Albans Branch
Your Community, St. Albans, VT 05478, US
Providing FREE one-on-one business mentoring to start-up and growing companies for over 50 years. SCORE .. for the life of your business!
The St. Albans branch of SCORE Vermont is an all-volunteer organization serving the Franklin County and surrounding areas in Vermont. Our home office is in Chittenden County with branches throughout the state including Montpelier, Middlebury, Rutland, and Manchester.
Our mentors have extensive and wide-ranging business experience and provide face-to-face and online mentoring for new and existing businesses.
We also offer local workshops, roundtables and seminars covering topics such as how to write a business plan, creating a marketing strategy, business valuations, preparing for funding, and so much more.
Whether you have an idea or a new business you would like to explore, you are starting a new business and need guidance, or you have an existing business and are trying to weather the current economic climate, SCORE can help you realize your dream.
Franklin County areaSt. Albans, VT 05478
September 7, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Data Entry
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hrs/month
- Apply today at: https://vermont.score.org/volunteer