- Lead Events Operations from planning to promotion to execution
- Continuously open to suggestions from volunteers and brainstorming new locations/ events ideas for Pet Haven fundraising out into the community
- Ensure each scheduled event has adequate volunteer staffing
- Be the face of Pet Haven to interested event partners, including completing any follow up communication
About Pet Haven Inc of Minnesota
PO Box 19105, Minneapolis, MN 55419, US
Pet Haven Inc. of Minnesota [a 501(c)(3) charitable organization] rescues and re-homes cats and dogs, spays and neuters to reduce overpopulation, promotes responsible guardianship through educational programs, and advocates on behalf of companion animals.
Pet Haven operates an adoption program for homeless cats and dogs. We use a network of volunteer foster homes to care for the animals in our adoption program. The cats and dogs receive thorough veterinary care including a spay/neuter, their needs are assessed by the foster homes, and then suitable permanent homes are found for them. Pet Haven carefully screens all adoptive homes and charges adoption fees for the cats and dogs placed through our program.Pet Haven was founded in 1952. We are an all-volunteer organization. We do not have a shelter. All animals are cared for in our foster homes. We are a limited admission foster-based rescue and actively promote spaying & neutering to reduce companion animal overpopulation.
Pet Haven Inc. of Minnesota's vision is to be a rewarding place to volunteer, to find a quality home for each animal, to encourage a community of responsible companion animal guardians, to eliminate the community's need to euthanize dogs and cats as a means of population control, and to encourage a society where animals become more valued.
Multiple locations Minneapolis, MN 55426
September 7, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Animal Care / Handling
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per month