2 people are interested
- COPY - Membership Committee Co-Chair
ORGANIZATION: NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION FOR COLOMBIAN CHILDREN INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
The Chair/Co-Chair will be in charge of organizing the Committee meetings, keeping records of the committee work and monthly reporting on committee progress, work completed and results as well as any issues/concerns to the Executive Team and Board.
In addition, the Committee Chair will help identify future NEACOL leaders on their committees and help educate committee members on leadership opportunities.
The membership committee creates and implements recruitment, engagement, and retention programs to increase and maintain membership.
- Develop and implement action plan to achieve membership development and engagement goals
- Submit a budget request by a specified date
- Evaluate and recommend changes in membership categories and dues
- Develop ways to enhance and distinguish membership benefits
- Identify the best way to communicate with members
- Provide a bimonthly report of committee activities/results (distributed to Executive Committee, Board of Directors and other committee chairs)
- Maintain the membership list up-to-date
- Provide welcome, orientation and support for new members (in collaboration with Marketing/Communications committee)
- Respond to inquiries regarding membership issues and NEACOL
Execution of Membership Action Plan according to schedule and budget, including:
- Implement membership building activities and events (in collaboration with Events Committee)
- Assist Marketing/Communications Committee with public image efforts and in developing communication messages for members
- Develop and conduct a membership survey to identify current members interests, needs and engagement (in collaboration with Marketing/Communications committee) and share results with Officers, Board, and membership
More opportunities with NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION FOR COLOMBIAN CHILDREN INC
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION FOR COLOMBIAN CHILDREN INC
185 DEVONSHIRE ST, BOSTON, MA 02110, US
NEACOL'S mission is to generate resources to support social programs and unite efforts that will contribute to improving life conditions of Colombian children in need.
In 2013, a group of Colombians in Boston along with the consul of Colombia Monica Pinzon started a conversation on how to bring help to Colombian children affected by poverty. With the support of many Colombians and friends of Colombia the organization received the official 501 (c)(3) status in December 2014. Since the organization was born NEACOL has benefited over 14,600 children in 12 states of Colombia and Massachusetts. We have supported 12 nutrition programs, 10 education programs, and four health projects. NEACOL has great volunteer opportunities such as recruiting new members, organizing fundraising campaigns, evaluating projects, organizing events and managing teams.
Multiple locations Boston, MA 02108
March 12, 2023
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 8-12 hours per month for Committee Chairs/Co-Chair
- Please note that membership to NEACOL is necessary in order to belong to a committee as a volunteer. Our annual memberships include a $20 student membership, $35 individual membership and $50 family membership.