2 people are interested
Connecting to Possibility's in Marketing
2 people are interested
- experience in brand marketing, content marketing, communications, or editorial.
- Experience managing cross-functional campaigns.
- Experience in developing and understanding insights, strategy, and analytics.
- Experience with social causes and/or diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
- Ability to problem solve, communicate, and interpret complex analysis into actionable items.
- Ability to think across cultures, audiences, and scenarios.
- Ability to identify developments in the publishing world, with a passion for learning and telling brand stories.
- A desire to learn about the world, technology, and the impact for humanity.
About the job
Kidneys Quest is focused on building and combining user insights, strategic thinking, beautiful design and storytelling, our team creates a wide range of work that drives Google’s reputation for being helpful to people, businesses, and communities. Our work also aims to build advocacy and trust in our Mission. To achieve that, we’re a multidisciplinary team of marketers, strategists, insights specialists, and creatives, who work together to create exceptional marketing.
You will support Kidneys Quest efforts around organization storytelling and campaigns. You will play a role in the campaign process from briefing to launching.
- Lead end-to-end campaign development process including identifying insights and audiences, briefing creation, and channel planning.
- Launch campaigns across Google’s communication channels by partnering with cross-functional communications and marketing teams.
- Partner with analytics, media, and creative teams to test creative and integrated learnings, ensuring that campaigns are constantly optimized and evolving.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align one, integrated brand and activation plan.
- Communicate with stakeholders, including executives and partners.
About KIDNEYS QUEST FOUNDATION INC
1058 N MACLAY AVE, SAN FERNANDO, CA 91340, US
Kidneys Quest Foundation, Inc. is an outreach organization dedicated to families and individuals with kidney disorders and those in need of kidney transplants. The foundation is designed to help people focus on building inner strength and learning how to take action to manage their health condition. KQF is committed to educating and providing people with knowledge about the choices that are available. The goal of KQF is to support and direct kidney patients when they feel they don’t know how to get to that next step and to alleviate some of the fears and stress of living with a kidney disease. Kidneys Quest Foundation works in several areas: •
Kidneys Quest Foundation (KQF) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping renal disease patients and their families deal with the challenges of chronic kidney disease, dialysis and kidney transplants. KQF s(1) Education and Information, including speakers’ programs, educational materials, monthly support meetings with kidney fitness exercises for patients, and a variety of consultation services on everything from health record management to renal diets to dialysis and kidney disease support services;
(2) Transplant List Qualification and Support, to assist patients in all stages of the process to qualify for a kidney transplant and how to move up on transplant wait lists;
(3) How to Be a Live Kidney Donor, helping patients, families and the general public learn more about how they can become a live donor for kidney transplants;
(4) Community Outreach, with 10-15 community-based events each year;
(5) Dialysis Center Outreach, helping support 75-100 dialysis units in Los Angeles, Orange County and San Diego Counties (with telephone support for Oakland and San Francisco); (6) Meet and Greet Programs, which include activities based at dialysis centers, hospitals, schools and health care events in the community; and
7) Emergency Backpack Distribution Program, distributing emergency backpack kits to kidney patients - to help them survive in a natural disaster.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 6, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Internet Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- will discuss options