Metal Fabrication - Programming Coordinator
Are you a metal arts enthusiast? Would you like to support programs at BARN?
We're looking for a Metal Fabrication Program Coordinator. This volunteer role works as a member of a Steering Committee on various tasks like:
- Assist in developing classes for interested students on a path toward developing or refining a skill set in working with metal.
- Recruit instructors to teach and work with instructors to develop their specialty classes.
- Work with the Programming Team and be a part of the BARN community!
This role is an exciting way to dive in and learn all about Metal Fabrication. Whether you're a seasoned metal artist or new to the craft but curious, we'd love to speak with you.
About BAINBRIDGE ARTISAN RESOURCE NETWORK
8890 THREE TREE LN NE, BAINBRIDGE IS, WA 98110, US
BARN’s mission is to build and support an open, intergenerational community of artisans and makers who are dedicated to learning, teaching, sharing, and inspiring one another with creativity, craftsmanship, and community service.
Our goal is to create a true community center, using craft as a magnet to bring together people who would not normally know one another or have opportunities to collaborate. We want to connect seniors eager to pass on skills with young people just starting out. Working side-by-side, participants will share tips, ask questions, and lend a hand when needed, building trust and new friendships. Community service projects done in BARN’s workshops will widen the circle of connections even more. The result will be a more resilient community-one where people have hands-on skills and are committed to helping one another.
8890 Three Tree Lane NEBainbridge Island, WA 98110
September 4, 2021
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Between 2-4 hrs/week
- Please complete our online volunteer application to learn more. https://bainbridgebarn.org/volunteer/