Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Please visit the new page to apply.
As the Marketing & Communications Coordinator you will be responsible for the
authentic representation of Intiwawa for the public in various media channels. In this position,
you create marketing materials for Intiwawa and its projects, such as social media posts,
newsletters, blog articles, photo and video marketing content, as well as manage our website
and social media platforms. You will report to the General Director and work closely and
collaboratively with all areas of the German and Peruvian teams to promote Intiwawa’s
image, projects, campaigns, media content as well as develop a communications strategy to
further develop Intiwawa’s objectives.
● In close partnership with the General Director, manage external communication and
representation of Intiwawa through the website, newsletters and social media (Facebook,
Instagram, Blog, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube,...), as well as internal communication between
Intiwawa’s German and Peruvian teams.
● Production of marketing materials (photos, flyers, videos, presentations etc.) for the local
and international promotion of Intiwawa and its projects.
● Coordination of the advertising for volunteer recruitment.
● Monitor and analyse the statistics of our website, Facebook and other social media
● Update the Marketing strategy according to the statistics analysis
● Establish a communications strategy for stakeholders
● Review and implement our social media guidelines
● Excellent English and Spanish skills, written and spoken
● Experience in Marketing Strategy and Social Media Management
● Excellent writing skills
● Photography, videography, and digital editing skills
● Excellent self-management and organization skills
● High level of independence, creativity and responsibility
● Ability to work in a multicultural and collaborative environment
● Minimum 6 months commitment
● The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20-25 hours/week)
● Flexible, unconventional schedule
● Low-cost housing available
● Work-related expenses are covered
● A letter of reference and certificate will be provided at the end of the term
Please send a letter of motivation, CV and your criminal record certificate to
Anexo Machahuaya Lt. 6, Mollebaya, Arequipa, Arequipa 04300, PE
Intiwawa is a dynamic and young organization with the goal of fighting poverty in the slums of Arequipa, the second largest city in Peru. Founded as a German-Peruvian organization in 2007, we now consist of an international team volunteering in Peru and in Germany. Our goal is the integral development of the children and their parents and a sustainable improvement of their living standards. To achieve this goal and fight the symptoms of poverty, Intiwawa carries out projects in several areas: Education: Homework support, English classes, computer classes Health: Dentist project, healthy nutrition, personal hygiene Strengthening sociocultural values: Social workshops and cultural workshops Strengthening environmental values: Recycling, planting plants Projects with the parents: Parent’s School, Knitting projects for the mothers For more information please check: www.intiwawa.org/projects.html
Simply. Helping. Intiwawa is fighting poverty in Peru
No costs! Volunteering with Intiwawa is for free!
100% rule: All donations go directly into the project, we all work together for only one reason: To improve the lives of the children!
International motivated team: At Intiwawa, international and Peruvian volunteers work together hand in hand!
Professional experiences: Specialize yourself in an area of your choice and make valuable experiences for your career!
Creativity and responsibility: You have an idea for a project or an event? At Intiwawa anyone can assume responsibilities and show initiative!
Flexibility: Work with us when you want, in the area you want and how long you want (minimum 3 months)!
Life in Peru: Make unforgettable memories in Arequipa, your future second home!
Benefits for you
Working with Intiwawa is unpaid, but brings other advantages:
Interesting insights in the work of an NGO
Certificate according to your specialization in Project Management, Event Organizing, Marketing, Finance, Social work, Psychology or Education
Perfectionized Spanish skills
International contacts in the Intiwawa Community
And of course, the biggest reward: The happy faces of our children!
Calle Santa CatalinaArequipa, Arequipa Peru
September 4, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Website Project Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- The position is voluntary (unpaid) and part-time (around 20-25 hours/week), flexible, unconventional schedule is possible
- see Opportunity Description above