As a campus ambassador for the Refugee Youth Mentoring Program you are the Lead Volunteer Recruitment Officer on your campus for any and all events where volunteers are needed:
- Answering questions about how to get involved among your peers
- Posting CCA-approved event flyers on your social channels
- Maintaining roster of volunteers on campus and recording hours of each volunteer so we can measure engagement
- 50% of assignments will be completed on campus, the other 50% will be in-person services
- Inviting CCA staff on campus to speak
- Promoting volunteer opportunities at campus volunteer fairs and other outreach events
- Currently attends a local university or college
- Collaboration skills
- Project management skills
- Recruitment experience
- Skilled at creating event posters
- Have resources and ability to conduct work remotely (computer, WiFi, etc.)
PREFERRED SKILLS: Energetic, great team player, organization skills
This is a hybrid volunteer position, taking place both virtually and in-person.
About Catholic Charities Atlanta
2401 Lake Park Drive, SE, Smyrna, GA 30080, US
To provide help and create hope for those in need through professional services that help eliminate barriers to self sufficiency, stabilize families, and transform lives.
Catholic Charities Atlanta is an advocate and friend for individuals and families facing adversity. We provide a holistic combination of accredited social services life skills education, counseling, family stabilization, and immigration legal services that remove barriers to self-sufficiency and wholeness.
Our services are tailored for the unique circumstances of the people we serve, and our impact is real and measurable. We are faith-based and serve our neighbors professionally, compassionately, in multiple languages and regardless of background.
2305 Parklake Drive, Suite 150, Building 9Atlanta, GA 30345
September 3, 2021
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week, unless there is an event.
- Interested individuals must be willing to complete a CCA application packet as well as necessary trainings including a three hour in-person VIRTUS Safe Environment training.