2 people are interested
Employee Reward Specialist Volunteer
2 people are interested
The Talent team play a pivotal role in creating a best in class employee and volunteer experience; building, engaging and developing a high performing team and creating a learning organisational culture.
In order to achieve our ambitious goals to double survival and half the harm that brain tumours have on quality of life, we are looking for a Volunteer Employee Reward Specialist to help us attract, engage and retain a high performing team by ensuring that our reward processes are fair and competitive.
How can you help?
We’re looking for a volunteer to help us:
- Ensure our remuneration policy is robust, fair and aligned to our reward strategy
- Develop our annual remuneration review process -including reviewing our approach to external salary benchmarking
- Benchmark our total reward package within the sector
- Design innovative ways to link reward and recognition with performance
- Ensure that we consider equality, diversity and inclusion within our approach.
What impact will you have?
By supporting us with this project, you will be helping us to nurture our award-winning team and culture - ensuring that we are able to continue to attract and retain a high performing team, committed to defeating brain tumours.
We’re looking for...
- Previous experience as an employee reward specialist
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to analyse data with excellent data management skills
- Innovative and creative
We particularly encourage applications from those who are significantly underrepresented in our sector, including individuals from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) communities.
What can you gain from volunteering?
- You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your existing skills, while developing and learning new ones to take forward into the future
- You’ll join a friendly, passionate team and develop an understanding of how this team at The Charity operates.
We are looking for someone to support the Talent team as a one off project, and where necessary act as a mentor on an ad-hoc basis.
You will receive a full induction to The Brain Tumour Charity and any specific training for the role, as well as ongoing direction from a team member within the Talent Team.
We carry out reference checks for all individuals who will be volunteering with us on a regular basis. Volunteers will also be required to complete some internal data protection and disclosure documentation before commencing the role. Volunteers must be over 18.
About The Brain Tumour Charity
Hartshead House, 61-65 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire gu14 7pa, GB
The Brain Tumour Charity is the world's leading brain tumour charity and the largest dedicated funder of research into brain tumours globally. Committed to saving and improving lives, we're moving further, faster to help every single person affected by a brain tumour. We're set on finding new treatments, offering the highest level of support and driving urgent change. And we're doing it right now. Because we understand that when you, or someone you love, is diagnosed with a brain tumour - a cure really can't wait.
- Double survival by 2025
- Halve the harm that brain tumours have on quality of life by 2020
Our values underpin our culture, the way we do things and what we believe in. We are pioneering, passionate, collaborative and smart.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 2, 2021
- Human Resources Strategy
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- We are looking for someone to support the Talent team as a one off project, and where necessary act as a mentor on an ad-hoc basis.
- UK residents only