Military Presentation Specialist - McConnell AFB area
Inform and educate Red Cross partners, military members and their families by conducting briefings at a variety of military and community venues.
* Support the Red Cross mission
* Deliver information about Red Cross programs and services
* Answer questions in public forums (deployment briefings; Family Readiness meetings; Welcome briefings) and in "face-to-face" format such as community and deployment fairs, with audience size varying from small to very large numbers.
* Provide appropriate referrals
* Maintain professionalism and conduct as stated in Red Cross policy
Flexible; Hours vary weekly
About American Red Cross Serving Kansas and Oklahoma
10151 East 11th Street, Tulsa, OK 74128, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Local non-Profit offering several lines of service to local communities to provide life saving blood and blood products, disaster preparedenss, response and recovery, and serve our military through services to armed forces.
McConnell Air Force BaseWichita, KS 67221
September 1, 2021
- Veteran Care
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Qualifications: * Willing and able to support the Red Cross Service to the Armed Forces (SAF) and International Services (IS) mission and have an awareness of and appreciation for military culture, military families, and veterans' issues