2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Website Manager Job Description
We are looking to find a website manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website managers are expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade the organization's website.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Identify and respond to all website security breaches.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborate with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices and monitor competitor websites.
- A degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering, or related qualification.
- 2 years of work experience as a website manager.
- Expert knowledge of Macromedia suite, Adobe suite, Content Management Systems, and W3C Web standards.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a nonprofit environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
About New Hope for Kids
544 Mayo Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751, US
New Hope for Kids provides specialized support to children and families grieving the loss of a loved one and grants wishes to children with life-challenging illnesses in Central Florida
New Hope for Kids has two principal programs. The Center for Grieving Children and the Children's Wish Program. The Grief Center provides grief support sessions to children and their parents. Most of these children come to us after they begin to suffer behavioral problems after the death of a parent or sibling. Children meet in groups according to age, with trained grief facilitators and counselors. Their caregivers meet separately with a counselor to learn how children grieve, how to help them and how to deal with their own grief. Many of the deaths were very traumatic: cancer, accidents, murders and suicides. Sharing their concerns with others going through the same thing helps these children, and their caregivers, learn to pick up the pieces and go on with their life in a healthy way. The Wish program grants wishes to children who are severely ill. Most of these children live sterile, restricted lives due to their illness. Isolation and educational stagnation frequently results. Physical disabilities limit the child's mobility and access to normal learning and social opportunities. Many children request computers and computer training.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 31, 2021
- Website Project Management
- Mobile Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)