Special Event and Birthday Party Assistants at Brookside Gardens
Brookside Gardens is the perfect place for special events and parties, and they are scheduled frequently throughout the year.
Facility Event Staff manage the events from beginning to end, but Special Event Assistants are integral to how the party is managed, including helping with set-up, clean-up, and craft/activities, making sure the parties are organized, run smoothly and fun for all involved.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist Host with set-up and clean-up, including tables, chairs, and activity supplies.
- Help partygoers with crafts/activity participation
- 3. Provide Brookside Garden staff presence during the event.
- Monitor event entrances/exits to maintain privacy.
- Monitor the Visitor Center's entrances to allow only the event guests into the event.
- Interact with event and non-event guests to answer questions about the Gardens.
- Direct event guests to the proper garden event space.
- Direct non-event guests temporarily to other garden areas.
About Montgomery Parks, M-NCPPC
Parkside Headquarters, 9500 Brunett Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20901, US
Protect and interpret our valuable natural and cultural resources; balance the demand for recreation with the need for conservation; offer a variety of enjoyable recreational activities that encourage healthy lifestyles; and provide clean, safe, and accessible places for leisure-time activities.
Our agency is located just north of Washington D.C., and was originally created to protect the stream valleys around the D.C. area. We have grown into a 34,000 acre park system with over 400 local, urban and regional parks; recreation centers; ballfields; playgrounds; nature centers, a botanic garden and over 200 miles of trails.
Brookside Gardens1800 Glenallen AvenueWheaton, MD 20902
August 31, 2021
- Event Management
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours, schedule to be worked out with supervisor
- Covid Waiver, masks indoors