3 people are interested
3 people are interested
Are you eager to help people achieve their goals in their education or careers?
Volunteer as a Classroom Aide!
With the Adult Education Program within Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12
Perks of Volunteering for the Adult Education Program:
- The ability to work from home
- Flexible schedule with mornings, afternoons and evenings available
- Many different type of fields to help in like Math, Reading and Grammar
- Only a high school and clearances needed
- The gratification of helping people in your community with their education
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Check (fingerprint)
- 916-AR1 Volunteer Request for Waiver of FBI-Federal Criminal History Fingerprint Record Check (if applicable)
- 916-AR2 Acknowledgment of Volunteer Obligations
- SE-703 Volunteer Registration Form for LIU Classrooms & Programs
- SE-704 Volunteer Release of Liability and Indemnity Contract
Volunteers will only be considered after completion of the online application, including uploaded copies of all required clearances and completion of all required forms.
Please, sign-up at https://www.applitrack.com/lincoln12/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Volunteers to be considered for this position.
If you have questions reach out to Paris Kauffman at 717-718-5800 Ext. 5808 or email her at email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Lincoln Intermediate Unit 12 - Adult Education
300 East 7th Street, York, PA 17404, US
Empowering our customers to solve their most challenging problems that impact learning and quality of life. LIU services include: Adult Education, Nonpublic School Services, Business Services, Educational Services, Special Education, and Educational Technology Services. The LIU serves local schools and communities, local businesses and nonprofit organizations, all Pennsylvania schools, Intermediate Units and libraries via statewide programs, and federal, state and local agencies.
The Adult Education Programs of Lincoln Intermediate Unit operates adult basic education and English as a second language classes as well as one-on-one literacy tutoring, job skills training.
Each of these programs are held at various locations throughout the three-county area of Adams, Franklin and York.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 1, 2021
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Adult Education
- Google Apps
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Each Classroom Aide should expect a time commitment to the classes that wish to volunteer with. There are a range of schedules with a few different classes that need filled at this time.