2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Elevate You Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that works to alleviate trauma and reduce recidivism in the currently and formerly incarcerated community by providing Board of Parole Hearing and re-entry services. We are passionate about being mentors, friends, and a bridge to freedom and success for the carceral population.
We are looking for a dedicated and reliable grant writer who is serious about their job and passionate about contributing to the elevation of our non-profit financially so that we can continue to provide valuable services to the incarcerated community.
1. Superb communication:
- You MUST be passionate about and consistent in communication. We value, require, and depend on someone who can communicate what is going on at all times and provide updates on a consistent basis. We do not have the capacity to bombard you with messages inquiring about the status or updates of the grant applications, we expect you to be diligent in your work and let us know what is going on throughout the process.
- Although we will provide you with a strong foundation of data regarding our organization, mission, services, etc, we want someone who is adamant about asking us more questions to obtain even further data to make our grant applications stand out from the crowd. This shows that you are serious about your work and ours.
- We are looking for someone who can communicate well through a variety of means, such as email, texts, phone calls, zoom calls, etc.
- We have hundreds of incarcerated individuals who are relying on us, and we need to be able to rely on you to find, apply for, and secure grants. You must be someone who is punctual, honest, hard-working, determined, consistent, and capable of "making it happen."
- Because this is a remote position, we ask that you provide us with a work schedule and adhere to it.
3. Proven Track Record:
- We want someone who knows what they are doing. While we aren't too concerned with education (we believe knowledge is more valuable than a degree title), we are looking for someone who has a proven record of writing and obtaining grants.
- You must be thorough in both your research and analysis of internal documents and external resources to extract the necessary information to write an effective proposal and be able to utilize the data in the right way to support the grant proposal.
5. People Skills:
- We want you to know how to connect with people, build a strong rapport and maintain it -- not just with us, but with the foundations as well. You should have a solid understanding of what they are looking for and cater to those needs in a genuine manner.
6: Detail Oriented:
- You must be able to take note of and address the requirements and objectives of each grant’s RESPECTIVE specifications. We are looking for a strong writer who attends to every detail in order to PROVIDE the best possible chance of winning a grant.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Elevate You Foundation
2780 New Holt Road, STE D, Unit 318, Paducah, KY 42001, US
To alleviate trauma and reduce recidivism within the currently and formerly incarcerated community through re-entry and Board of Parole hearing services.
Elevate You Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit that is incorporated in the state of California and provides services to incarcerated people all throughout the United States. Services include mentorship, employment services, re-entry resources, and preparation for Board of Parole Hearings.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 2, 2021
- Market Research / Analysis
- Reading / Writing
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- You can provide us with the days and hours you would like to work.