Young Professionals: Bring your skills to support Pie Ranch
Apply here by September 26th https://ycore.org/apply
YCore, a social impact fellowship for young professionals, gives young professionals the opportunity to use their talent and resources to support meaningful work in their community.
Over the course of six months, YCore project leads dedicate a few hours outside of work each week to scope and lead the execution of a project with a local nonprofit partner. They also attend workshops with their cohort to learn and apply skills like systems thinking and fundraising, all while building a network of like-minded changemakers.
All YCore workshops will be virtual and there will be optional in-person activities for community building. Our nonprofit partners are located in San Francisco, the Peninsula, and the East Bay, but we welcome applications from outside the Bay Area!
How it works:
- Nonprofit experience: build capacity for a local nonprofit in teams of five
- Workshops: gain exposure to the social sector and explore your purpose while learning skills like systems thinking and fundraising
- Community: join a community of like-minded changemakers and friends
About YCORE NETWORK
PO Box 170093, San Francisco, CA 94117, US
YCore mobilizes an untapped generation of young professionals aged 23-35 and equips them with the tools to impact their communities for the rest of their lives.
We know young professionals (aged 23-35) want to make an impact-now. In our four-month, after-work program, young professionals gain the tools to become champions for their local community. They complete a project with a local nonprofit; build skills like design thinking and fundraising; learn from industry leaders and join a robust community of changemakers.
You can apply for the YCore Program through our website www.ycore.org/apply
202 Walnut StRedwood City, CA 94063
September 23, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Must be at least 23
- 5-ish hours per week from October 2021 to end February 2022 - Bi-weekly workshops online - Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team
- -Post-college (or equivalent work experience ) young professional - Good organizational & prioritization skills - Passionate about social impact and nonprofits