Hospice relies on Volunteers like you.
252 people are interested
Heartland Hospice is currently seeking a dedicated team of Hospice Volunteers.
***** Please note**** The location given is simply a central location for Jacksonville. It is not the location where services are provided. Our patients live throughout Jacksonville in many facilities and homes.*****
My Hospice Angels Aka... Volunteers... have big hearts and a desire to give back to their Community. If you have 2 hours a week, I have a patient that needs your loving and attentive gift of time. Please call us today and I would be happy to introduce you to the joy of helping others in their time of truly GREATEST need.
What do I get out of being a Volunteer?
- Immeasurable sense of well-being that comes from helping others
- Experience in the health field
- Giving back to your community
What Can I do as a Volunteer?
You may not know it, but you have a LOT to give.
- Do you enjoy reading aloud or watching movies?
- Do you enjoy music
- Do you enjoy playing Cards, Scrabble, Uno or any other fun game?
- Do you like to take walks outside?
- Do you enjoy just sitting with someone and holding their hand?
The only skill needed to be a volunteer is the
Skill of Compassion.
We'll work with your schedule.
Jacksonville and Sorounding areasSt. Johns, Nassau,Riverside etc.Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours or more a month