3 people are interested
Client Registration Volunteer
3 people are interested
Assist Food Pantry in Client Engagement and Data Collection on Short-Term Basis
What You'll Do:
- Engage food market participants in a courteous, helpful, and respectful manner.
- Interview client, client representative, or referral source to obtain the necessary personal information.
- Complete data entry tasks with accuracy and attention to detail into our client database.
- This position works directly with the public. Mask wearing is required.
You will make an impact by:
- Providing Food Market participants with easier access to free grocery products.
- Improving the organization’s client data and improving statistical information shared with stakeholders.
- Willing and able to work with people from a variety of socioeconomic, cultural, and personal backgrounds including individuals with diverse identities and/or disabilities.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office products.
- Preferably bilingual English and Spanish
The IFCS Food Market is a warehouse setting with activities occurring indoors and outdoors. The Client Registration volunteer will work the majority of their time outdoors under a tent in the food distribution parking lot. A laptop, office chair and table provided.
- Mornings: 8:00am - 11:30am
- Afternoons: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
Integrated Family Community Services is committed to the goal of building a culturally diverse team to serve the needs of our program participants. We highly recommend people of all educational backgrounds and life experiences to apply.
Integrated Family Community Services (IFCS) is a non-profit organization in Englewood, Colorado providing basic human services and companion programs to people of low-income by bringing together community members and resources. IFCS’ history of providing for our neighbors in need positioned it as an essential service provider in the response to the Coronavirus Pandemic (COVID-19).
- Wed Sep 01, 2021 - afternoon / 12:30 PM to 03:30 PM
- Wed Sep 01, 2021 - morning / 08:00 AM to 11:30 AM
About Integrated Family Community Services
3370 S Irving Street, ENGLEWOOD, CO 80110, US
Integrated Family Community Services (IFCS) provides basic human services and enrichment programs to low-income people using community resources. IFCS fosters self-sufficiency and respects the dignity of each client.
IFCS’ Hunger Alleviation Program fills a gap by providing immediate assistance to those facing food access and insecurity during COVID-19. Since 1964, IFCS has served millions of children, families, and seniors in need in Arapahoe County. In response to state-wide school closures, limited product availability and price increase at grocery stores, in addition to increased unemployment, IFCS pivoted quickly to support households with groceries. Singing on as a member of Food Bank of the Rockies’ Emergency Assistance Team, IFCS created a Grocery Box Pickup Program, operating Monday through Friday, to provide fresh, frozen, and shelf-stable items to those who find themselves food insecure or experiencing hunger. While many in the community learned of the need for food from news outlets, IFCS experienced it first-hand. Our long-standing presence in the community as a hunger relief organization poised IFCS to be a first responder. In the days following Colorado’s Stay at Home Order, IFCS experienced a jump in clients served from 269 the week of March 9, 2020 to 6,000 clients monthly, and the increase continues.
3370 South Irving St.Englewood, CO 80110
August 30, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training