Volunteers with big hearts needed to visit hospice patients
Volunteers are needed in Carrollton, OH to provide support and companionship to individuals with life-limiting illnesses.
- Volunteers can make a difference in contributing to the patient’s quality of life.
- Devoting as little as two hours a week, volunteers can provide companionship, recreation, and run errands for patients.
- With so much to choose from, you’ll be sure to find an assignment that matches your talents and interests.
Please contact Shannon Good if interested.
Phone Number: (330) 440-0401
About Homestead Hospice
577 Grant street, Suite B, Akron, OH 44311, US
Our Mission Homestead Hospice will be the driving force for continued improvement in hospice care in the communities that we serve. We will provide exceptional comfort care to all of our patients and their families during life's most important journey. " We will continuously raise the bar on the quality of hospice care throughout the industry." Mallie Sharafat, CEO
Homestead Hospice is dedicated to our patients and their families. When someone you love is diagnosed with a life limiting illness, everything changes. We are here to guide you through this difficult journey so that you can spend quality time with your loved one.
Hospice care is covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance. However, care is provided regardless of ability to pay changes. We are here to guide you through this difficult journey so that you can spend quality time with your loved one.
Multiple locations Carrollton, OH 44615
August 30, 2021
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, we will work around your schedule!
- TB test, drug screen