2 people are interested
Finance Team Member | Tutors For Change
2 people are interested
As a nonprofit that literally tutors for change at 99 cents per hour, we rely on our finance team to fundraise and generate donations to support our efforts. Members of our finance team help us get donations online, fundraise in-person, and write grants to fund our educational initiatives like one-on-one tutoring, educational events, summer camps, and community outreach.
We were founded during the COVID-19 pandemic to help families in need of low-cost online educational assistance. Now, we're a fully virtual nonprofit committed to creating a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. Join our team at www.tutorsforchange.org/join-us today!
About Tutors For Change
N/A, Colorado Springs, CO 80921, US
Our vision is to create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. To meet this end, we are an organization of volunteers that offer online tutoring to students across America at a rate of just 99 cents per hour. We literally tutor for change! As we navigate the world of the COVID-19 pandemic, we wish to bridge the educational and financial gaps worsened by the pandemic. We are a full-virtual service that strives to provide educational material and mentorship to students who are struggling in a variety of subjects. Our goal is to help as many students as we can in any way possible to encourage and empower families in an home-based educational platform.
Our organization provides fully virtual volunteer opportunities. You can join us in many different ways:
- Set your hours and sit down in virtual meetings 1 on 1 with students
- Implementation Teams
- Implement the new ideas to expand the scope of Tutors for Change
- Internal Communications
- Work closely with on-boarding tutors as well as pairing incoming students with standing tutors.
- Bring in students and tutors from all communities through outreach initiatives created and enforced by our volunteers
- Social Media Management
- Create media and advertising that will lead to the growth of the organization and reach of our services
- Educational Video Development
- Create educational video content that can be displayed publicly in association w/ tutors for change
- Work with our teams to fundraise and write grants in an effort to expand and extend our reach to the most hard hit communities.
Our vision is to create a world free of barriers to receiving a good education. To this end, we offer online tutoring to students across America for just 99 cents per hour (we literally tutor for change!), and hope to build a large national network that can give direction to families in need.
Multiple locations Denver, CO 80202
August 29, 2021
- Market Research / Analysis
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 1-2 hrs./wk.
- No prior financial experience is necessary to join. We look for individuals who are enthusiastic about helping their communities.