2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Do you have a passion for animal welfare? Are you seeking to make a difference by contributing your professional skills and knowledge to an organization that saves the lives of the helpless?
Since its inception in October 2003, Small Angels Rescue, Inc. has saved over 4,000 guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice, and gerbils from euthanasia, abuse, and abandonment. We are a young, growing, all-volunteer, registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that serves an area of desperate need in the community. We do not have a physical location but instead have a network of volunteers in the Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia tri-state area.
A good candidate will possess/be:
- Required: knowledge of Canva app or other graphic design software
- Superb ability to communicate with other team members to assess their needs re: graphic design
- Knowledge of branding and advertising principles preferred but not required
- Excellent communications skills
- Able to respond promptly to messages and requests
- Creating eye catching visuals: digital elements such as social media covers, posts, stories, photo treatment, photo editing.
- Collecting photos from animal coordinators re: animals in their care
- Working with social media specialist and website specialist to distribute material
- Creating collaterals as needed: stickers, flyers, posters, logos.
About Small Angels Rescue, Inc.
N/A, Frederick, MD 21702, US
The mission of Small Angels Rescue Inc. is to rescue rehabilitate and rehome gerbils, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and rats. These animals are worthy of respectful and compassionate treatment. We advocate and facilitate responsible animal care and companionship.
Small Angels Rescue is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, no-kill, all-volunteer organization based in Frederick, MD. Small Angels works with animal shelters and adopters throughout the greater Washington, D.C., metropolitan region and in neighboring states such as Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia. Small Angels works primarily with kill or open admission shelters where the animals could be euthanized. We use a network of foster homes to care for the animals until they find their adoptive homes. Small Angels has no paid staff or physical shelter; we are all volunteers who dedicate our time to answering adoption inquiries, assisting adopters, arranging transportation from shelters, working with foster families, caring for foster animals, arranging vet care, educating the public, and running the organization all from our homes.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 27, 2021
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Background Check
- 2 - 3 hours per week