Exercise Science or Health Coach Interns
- Applicants should be working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in Human Performance, Exercise Science, Nutrition, Kinesiology or related field.
- Candidates must be able to receive credit for participating in our internship program.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish/Portuguese a plus but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Maintain highest level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and have a strong sense of accountability.
- Possess a positive, outgoing, engaging and professional personality.
- Strong understanding and passion for sports; soccer, football, track & field, basketball, and/or competitive cheer.
- Strong understanding and passion for popular group fitness activities.
- Ability to work nontraditional hours in nontraditional settings, including holidays, nights and weekends. (in-personal only)
Applicant must have valid driver license/reliable method of transportation. (In-person only)
Schedule is flexible and can be discussed upon time of interview.
About WE RISE 4 WELLNESS, INC
322 E MAGNOLIA STREET, ARCADIA, FL 34266, US
We Rise 4 Wellness, Inc is focused on our mission of bringing Wellness to disenfranchised communities and diverse populations. We believe strongly that Wellness is a necessity not a luxury.
We Rise 4 Wellness is a nonprofit organization that supports diverse populations and disenfranchised communities. We support these communities by establishing Wellness programs that will provide improved emotional, mental and physical health, community activities that support the growth of the local economy, and instruction and strategies through workshops and seminars that will improve the lives of those who participate.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 27, 2021