Blood Delivery Driver
Deliver life-saving blood to local area hospital partner sites. Literally, save someone's life!
- Delivering blood boxes to local area hospitals
- Drive Red Cross vehicles
- 3 years driving experience minimum and good driving record
- Lift up to 45 lbs.
- Support Blood Donor Center with other duties as assigned
- You may be asked to disclose vaccination status if the partner site requires it.
- All routes start at Kearny Mesa Blood Donor Center in Central San Diego, 92123
- Commitment: 2 shifts per month (4-5 hour shifts) for minimum 6 months, preferably 1 year.
- Standard shift times are Monday-Sunday:
- 6:45 am-10:45 am (route) - most needed!
- 8 am-12 pm (stat)
- 12 pm-4 pm (stat)
- 4 pm-8 pm (stat)
- 6:45 pm-10:45 pm (route) - most needed!
About American Red Cross of San Diego/Imperial Counties
3950 Calle Fortunada, San Diego, CA 92123, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member, veteran, or support to a military family member. Our vital work is made possible by volunteers like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
4229 Ponderosa AvenueSan Diego, CA 92123
August 27, 2021
- Bus/Van Driving
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training