ORGANIZATION: WE RISE 4 WELLNESS, INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
We Rise 4 Wellness, Inc. is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a team of driven and enthusiastic interns to join our organization. Interns will contribute to the success of the broadcast department by working closely with the broadcast teams and assisting them with many varieties of basic administrative tasks to more advanced tasks. Interns will have an opportunity to gain a wide range of hands-on experience while with the broadcast department, and they will have the opportunity to build a wide range of skills and make connections that will give them a great foundation for a career in the media industry.
- Observe the planning, operation, and execution of a podcast.
- Carry out administrative duties like researching and fact-checking news stories to more advanced tasks like interviewing guests through different platforms (ex: media, social media, etc.) and assisting with scripts.
- Make on-air presences.
- Develop recorded material.
- Maintain a presence on social media.
- Assist with the development, creation, and distribution of other contents (ex: graphics, blogs, etc.)
Skills you'll learn in this internship:
- Operational improvement
- Market planning
- Script supervision
- Media writing
- Production management
About WE RISE 4 WELLNESS, INC
322 E MAGNOLIA STREET, ARCADIA, FL 34266, US
We Rise 4 Wellness, Inc is focused on our mission of bringing Wellness to disenfranchised communities and diverse populations. We believe strongly that Wellness is a necessity not a luxury.
We Rise 4 Wellness is a nonprofit organization that supports diverse populations and disenfranchised communities. We support these communities by establishing Wellness programs that will provide improved emotional, mental and physical health, community activities that support the growth of the local economy, and instruction and strategies through workshops and seminars that will improve the lives of those who participate.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 23, 2022
- Preferred skills/experience: • Broadcasting skills • Fact-checking skills • Video editing skills • Strong interpersonal skills