4 people are interested
Make a difference for women everywhere - become a board member!
4 people are interested
Do you want to make a difference for women in your community? The ideal way to do that is to serve on Hip Circle's Board of Directors!
Our board members provide intellectual capital and strategic resources to power Hip Circle's success and strengthen the community of women we serve. You could be one of those individuals!
- Are you committed to sharing your time and talents?
- Do you have the skills and expertise that could benefit Hip Circle?
- Are you willing to be an enthusiastic advocate for Hip Circle and encourage others to get involved?
Serving on our board is a wonderful way to support women AND a powerful way to build your own skills and expertise.Is board service right for you?
Here are three questions to consider:
- How much time are you willing to put into board work?
Our board members attend one board meeting per month, review financial statements and meeting materials, and prepare for and attend committee meetings.
- Are you willing to collaborate with others?
Our board is a team of committed and engaged individuals who work together to govern Hip Circle.
- Do you have the ability to assist Hip Circle with fundraising?
One of the primary responsibilities of our board is to ensure that Hip Circle has adequate financial resources to carry out our mission. We request board members to contribute personally and participate in our fundraising efforts.
About HIP CIRCLE EMPOWERMENT CENTER
727 HOWARD ST, EVANSTON, IL 60202, US
Through dance, fitness, and community we empower ALL women to believe they are strong, beautiful, and worthy of attention.
Hip Circle is a vibrant Bellydance and Fitness Studio created to make health and wellness accessible to women of all ages, shapes, and ethnicities. If you identify as a woman you are welcomed and accepted here.
- Our Goal: To inspire Confidence, Health, and Joy through all the stages of your life.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 27, 2021
- People 55+
- Our board members attend one board meeting per month, review financial statements and meeting materials, and prepare for and attend committee meetings.
- One of the primary responsibilities of our board is to ensure that Hip Circle has adequate financial resources to carry out our mission. We request board members to contribute personally and participate in our fundraising efforts.