36 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: UNITY FOR EQUALITY
Please visit the new page to apply.
36 people are interested
Unity For Equality is looking for dedicated individuals who will be part of a growing team. The description of the position is:
- Accounting, Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
- Directs preparation of fiscal records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Financial operations and consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Strategic, Financial and Operational Planning
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs.
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments).
- Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to the Partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
- Treasury and Tax
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
- Manages tax function
- Risk Management
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- External Financial Relations
- Manages investor relations function
- Serves as company’s representative to financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Manages banking and investment banking relationships
- Manages A/R, A/P relationships with third party vendors and customers
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
About UNITY FOR EQUALITY
4249 COLDEN ST, FLUSHING, NY 11355, US
Unity For Equality in New York was founded in 2016 to lend a helping hand in communities. Our mission is to work with New Yorkers of all origins to help build economically stable and sustainable communities.
Unity for Equality is a non-profit organization based in our great city, New York City. Founded in 2016, our mission is to work with individuals of all origins to help build economically stable and sustainable communities by helping those at or below the poverty line, students, the elderly, minorities, immigrants, and other members of the community who are compromised due to financial, age, health, lack of employment, or lack of education issues by providing services that enable such individuals to improve their quality of life by either and/or (i) assisting high school age students enroll in public school; (ii) helping students complete their college applications; (iii) granting college scholarships to worthy applicants; (iv) providing job placement services; (v) providing financial counseling to families or individuals in a financial crisis; (vi) providing attorney referral services; (vii) providing assistance to legal immigrants to integrate into the community; (viii) providing assistance to seniors to navigate the health insurance market; and (ix) providing any and all other lawful services, assistance and guidance to families and individuals who are struggling.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 25, 2022
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance