2 people are interested
Social Media Coordinator
2 people are interested
Title: Social Media Coordinator
Department and/or Team: Marketing Team
Reports to: Executive Director
Works with: The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the APPR social media accounts by creating and posting content, advertising adoptable animals, and promoting events.
- Collaborate with APPR leadership on ideas and topics for email marketing and social media posts
- Craft social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to meet a variety of organizational objectives
- Manage weekly social media content calendar
- Brainstorm and help conceptualize and execute social media marketing campaigns for APPR
CONTACTS WITH OTHERS: Works cross functionally with all other teams (i.e. Foster, adoption)
- Ability to work virtually (phone, email) on a regular basis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to maintain professional level correspondence at all times.
- Must be a creative thinker and approach the role strategically.
- Must be self-motivated, organized, and consistent with follow through.
- Must have a HS diploma or higher degree of education.
- Must not have conflicting associations with similar non-profit organizations or business(es) related to animal welfare.
About ABANDONED PET PROJECT
P.O. Box 2413, Boerne, TX 78006, US
APPR: Abandoned Pet Project Rescue is dedicated to creating positive outcomes for the overlooked, abandoned, and often injured animals whose medical treatments are funded by Abandoned Pet Project. Through adoptions and transport partnerships with like-minded rescues across the nation, Abandoned Pet Project Rescue provides the opportunity for our pets to live happy and healthy lives in loving, forever homes. APP: Abandoned Pet Project is dedicated to providing the funding for abandoned, abused, and homeless pets so they may receive the medical care they need. We are a non profit organization that supports a network of fosters, veterinarians, community outreach projects, and spay/neuter initiatives. Our veterinary partners work diligently to rehabilitate shelter animals and offer their communities medical assistance through low cost vaccine clinics, microchipping, and spay & neuter assistance for area animals.
Abandoned Pet Project was founded in 2016 to assist a network of veterinarians and their rescues partners to enable them to save medically needy animals, while also contributing to the area community through outreach events such as low costs clinics. In 2019 we added on Abandoned Pet Project Rescue in order to create an even larger impact to the animals and people of our communities through further outreach events, fostering, and local adoption, as well as transport opportunities for animals in an effort to save more lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 26, 2021
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week