Calling all certified Massage Therapists!! Have you ever wanted to provide massage to those in need? Now is your chance. Our Hospice Massage Therapy volunteers provide comfort to patients and their loved ones through the emotional benefits of human touch. Gentle techniques promote deep relaxation and relief from anxiety, pain, and discomfort. Call us TODAY to learn more about volunteering your services with TRU Community Care.
TRU Community Care, formerly HospiceCare of Boulder and Broomfield Counties, has been serving our community since 1976. We are a nonprofit organizations which works to ensure that everyone in our community can live with advanced illness as comfortably, confidently, and fully as possible. Contact us today for more information.
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be licensed Massage Therapist in CO
- Greeley Area Patient and Family...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Grief Group Facilitator Volunteer
- Provide Companionship to Hospice...
- Grief Services Bereavement...
- Price Treasures! Make money for...
- Help List Items on eBay to raise...
- Thrift Shop Donor Associate
- Thrift Shop Volunteer - Cashier
- Thrift Shop Greeter
- Massage Therapy Volunteers Needed
- TRU Patient and Family Volunteer
- Fashionista needed!
- Hair at Home Volunteer
- Calling all students!!!