2 people are interested
Content Design (Crowdfunding)
2 people are interested
ARISE Impact is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010, committed to transforming the learning process of visually challenged individuals through our innovative technology resources and aids. Our vision for innovative technology transformed into a mission to make a difference.
At ARISE Impact, as a volunteer, your purpose is to transform the lives of people with disabilities by making useful self-learning possible. You get a lot of opportunities to develop and grow while you work with an elite team. You’re empowered to do your best, work is always challenging and exciting as you see your ideas come to life. We are flexible, promote an open door policy and practice team sharing & learning.
Here’s your opportunity to partner with us in creating value for self and others.
Title : Volunteer : Content Design (Crowdfunding)
Department : Crowdfunding Operations
Location : Open and Virtual
Hours: 6-10hrs per week over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
Position Summary: To develop compelling visual content and narratives for crowdfunding campaigns
- Experience in designing marketing content (videos, infographics and banners for social media outreach) for multiple crowdfunding/ fundraising campaigns (required)
- Demonstrable content and creative design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in digital communication, image and video editing and MS Office programs
Essential Responsibilities :
- Conceptualising strong narratives and developing content for crowdfunding campaigns
- Designing and editing visual content for crowdfunding campaigns such as videos, banners, other creatives and infographics for social media outreach for crowdfunding campaigns.
- Collaborating with fellow volunteers to provide timely content for the campaigns
- Assisting and coordinating with the social media team in devising and executing marketing strategies for crowdfunding campaigns
- Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype
- Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting
- Able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must have passion for building and growing relationships
- High professional standards, including integrity, accuracy and attention to
- Sense of accomplishment & fulfillment while changing the world
- Be a part of growing , self - motivated star team
- Letter of Recommendation from ARISE Impact
- Professional Development and opportunity to learn new skills
- Job Opportunities by building your resume and network with others
- Have fun while meeting new people
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About ARISE Impact
#3265, Sector 35-D, Chandigarh, Punjab 160022, IN
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) Impact is a mission oriented non-profit enabling self-learning for differently-abled.
Act to Rise for Innovation in Special Education (ARISE) is a non-profit Charitable Trust headquartered at Chandigarh, and recognized with charitable status. We develop and disseminate self-learning resources for the differently-abled and marginal communities. Our philosophy is of self-learning leading self-awareness, empowerment and hence, focusing on increasing engagement with education and likelihood of employability over the longer term.
We started serving our mission first in 2010, with Special Education Module for Visually Challenged at Institute for the Blind, Sector 26, Chandigarh. Special Education Module is a talking audio resource compatible across various devices, especially mobile platforms. We conducted in-classroom on-ground research studies to build models of cognitive learning for visually challenged children and their skillset and learning gaps. Based on our research, we have developed over 200 SEMs and distributed to more than 300 visually challenged children in India. Our impact has shown in typical 21% increase in test scores, shifting second-divisions to first, and gaining 98-100% engagement levels with our SEMs.
ARISE was the winner NGO in the Mobile Usage category under eNGO Challenge Awards (2014) amongst 700 NGOs in South Asia region and a Social Enterprise partner for City Awake Conference in Boston, USA
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 25, 2021
- Video Production
- Content Management Systems
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Hours: 6-10hrs per week over Weekdays/Weekends (M,T,W,T,F,S,S)
- Accessibility to Computer/Laptop, Good network internet connection and familiarity with social media platforms in specific WhatsApp and Skype Must be an excellent communicator with ability to work in a virtual setting Able to prioritize tasks.