Want to volunteer for a hospice office manager?
Would you like to volunteer for an office manager to learn new skills or to gain administrative office experience? Please send me an inquiry or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently in need of 2 office volunteers for this department; schedule dependent on your availability from M-F, between the hours of 8AM-5PM. We are hoping for 5-10 hours per week.
We have a background check process as well as paperwork that would need to be completed. A TB skin test or proof of a TB test that has not expired is required.
About Good Shepherd Hospice
5811 University Heights Blvd., Suite 106, San Antonio, TX 78249, US
Serving people with compassion and dignity.
We serve patients and their families:
- We provide comfort and relieve physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering
- We promote quality of life, emphasizing the dignity of each person in our care
- We treat the whole person, not just their disease
- We provide on-call services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We provide necessary medications, medical supplies and equipment
- We educate patients and family members about the disease process
- We provide emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families, helping them to cope with functional limitations, caregiver stress and grief
- We assist patients with personal care giving needs
- We provide bereavement care and counseling to surviving family and friends, helping them to cope with their loss
5811 University Heights Blvd.106San Antonio, TX 78249
August 25, 2021
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Assistance
- Hospice Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours + per week
- Detail oriented, wiling to follow instructions