2 people are interested
WE NEED YOU !! Event support Volunteer: San Bernardino IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY NOW!! (In Person)
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - San Bernardino County Chapter
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Event support Volunteer: San Bernardino
Assist with programs such as Military Stand-downs, Yellow Ribbon Events, Parades, Runs and other similar SAF Programs
* Willingness to support the mission of the American Red Cross
* Provide coordination and logistics as needed for special events
* Duties vary based on task or project
* Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection.
* Willingness to carry vaccination card to work assignments.
* Desire to work in the community
* Ability to show initiative, communicate and work well with others
* Work with diverse populations
* Flexible; easily adapt to surroundings and tasks
* Ability to interact effectively with culturally diverse audiences
Training: We provide all the training!
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Event specific training
"WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOCAL HEROES TO POSITIVELY IMPACT!"
Sign-up to volunteer today! Please email questions to Juana Zapata, the Sr. Volunteer Recruiter Specialist, at Juana.Zapata@redcross.org or (951) 205-6689.
About American Red Cross - San Bernardino County Chapter
10600 N Trademark, Suite 406, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether it's one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. People like you, serving as Blood Services Ambassadors helping to improve a blood donor's experience or serving as a Blood Driver, transporting lifesaving blood and blood product make a difference every day. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
10600 N. Trademark Parkway, Suite 406Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
July 28, 2023
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and submission of vaccine status and supporting documentation in Volunteer Connection.